The small vibrator, also commonly known as the small Parts Feeders, includes various mechanical equipment such as micro-parts vibrators, flat conveyance vibrators, dual-line area vibrators, and frequency-variable controllers.
Featuring a brand-new design, it allows for the control of horizontal and vertical amplitudes, offering the freedom to adjust the orientation of objects. It boasts high stability, enabling the smooth handling of even small parts over long distances in the manufacturing process, making it easy for you to enhance conveyor efficiency.
Full-wave/Half-wave Drive Units | EA/ER Type Vibrators, also known as Full-wave/Half-wave Circular Vibrators, Full-wave/Half-wave Type Vibratory Feeders, and Elliptical Vibrators:
- Adjustable amplitudes (medium to high).
- Easy installation surface.
- Comprehensive size specifications, suitable for small to large workpieces.
- Designed to meet various product applications and production requirements.
Dual-Coil Vibrators | DM/DMS Type Vibrators:
- Separate control of horizontal and vertical amplitudes.
- Flexible control over amplitude conveying capacity.
- Stable high-speed conveying of long parts.
Low-Reaction Flat Conveyance Drive Units | LFBR Flat Conveyance Vibrators, also known as Low-Reaction Vibrators:
- Plate spring anti-vibration design effectively reduces ground reaction forces.
- Low reaction forces with high accuracy.
- Excellent stability for long-distance part conveyance.